Annette Fontana is a Lawyer with Forum Law in Leichhardt, NSW 2040. Annette Fontana has 29 years experience and focuses on Body Corporate & Strata Law, Business Law and Commercial Property Development.
Sydney Commercial Lawyer with over 25 years' experience - Annette Fontana is the Principal Lawyer at her Leichhardt law firm, Forum Law. As an experienced Sydney commercial lawyer, Annette provides legal advice and helps Sydney residents and businesses with:
1. Property Law & Conveyancing
- Commercial leases and retail leases.
- Buying and selling residential property (including a home, investment property and land).
- Buying and selling commercial property and buildings.
- Property development, financing agreements, property division and approvals from Council.
2. Business Law
- Starting a business, selling a business and buying a business for sale in Sydney.
- Business contracts and agreements.
- Resolving business disputes, property disputes, payment disputes and debt recovery.
3. Intellectual Property Law
- Licence agreements, trade marks, designs and patents, passing off and copyright infringement.
4. Wills & Estates Law
- Making a Will and power of attorney.
- Contesting a Will, Will disputes and probate applications.
Book your free first consultation with Annette today.
This Lawyer has no LawTap reviews. Book an appointment with Annette Fontana today and submit a verified client review.
If you are not an existing client of Forum Law, please confirm their fees for your specific matter after you book.
LawTap has independently verified Annette Fontana and confirmed: