Carmel was admitted as a lawyer in the Northern Territory in 2000 and has worked for firms in both Darwin and Bunbury with a practice specialising in family law.
As an Accredited Family Law Specialist with experience in both the Family Court of Western Australia and the Family Law Courts (Family Court of Australia and the Federal Circuit Court of Australia), Carmel has extensive experience dealing with both children and property matters.
Carmel can assist you with advice in a wide range of Family Law matters including:
• Initial Consultations after separation;
• Advice before Family Dispute Resolution (mediation);
• Preparation of Consent Orders;
• Negotiations in relation to children and property;
• Binding Financial Agreements;
• Court Proceedings in relation to children and property;
• Divorce Applications;
• Child support issues.
Carmel can also prepare:
• Your Will;
• Enduring Power of Attorney;
• Enduring Power of Guardianship;
• Advance Health Directive;
• Grant of Probate and Letters of Administration.