Jessica Mills is a Lawyer with Yarrabilba Legal in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207. Jessica Mills has 6 years experience and focuses on Criminal Law, Wills, Estate Planning & Probate and Litigation & Dispute Resolution.
The most popular appointment for Jessica Mills is Meeting at Jessica Mills's Office.
Book this legal appointment online with LawTap now.
About Jessica Mills
Yarrabilba General Practice Lawyer - Jessica Mills is the Legal Practitioner Director of her law firm, Yarrabilba Legal. Jessica also offers a fixed fee mobile lawyer service to Gold Coast and Brisbane residents. As a Yarrabilba general practice lawyer, Jessica provides legal advice and helps with:
- Conveyancing (buying and selling a home, investment property and land).
- Retirement village contracts, house and land packages and off the plan contracts of sale.
- Writing a Will and Power of Attorney or Advanced Health Directive.
- Probate applications, letters of administration (where no Will is left) and executor duties.
- QCAT applications.
- Debt recovery and legal debt collection.
- Criminal offences and traffic offences (such as assault, theft, drink driving and work licence appeals).
Read Jessica's verified client reviews as on of the best Yarrabilba and Gold Coast lawyers and book your free first consultation with confidence today.