Ringwood Family Lawyer and Criminal Lawyer - Leonie Bailey is the Principal Lawyer at DeLancy Legal. Leonie also offers a mobile lawyer service meeting at clients’ locations in Ringwood, Essendon and Melbourne CBD in Victoria and Port Hedland, Karratha, Tom Price and Newman in WA.
As a family and criminal lawyer (and a nationally accredited mediator), I provide legal advice and help people and families with:
- Divorce applications, property settlement, binding financial agreements and de faction separation.
- Consent orders, parenting orders, parenting plans, child relocation and arrangements for children that are in the best interest of the mother, father and their children.
- Mediation, resolving family law disputes without going to the Family Court or the Federal Circuit Court where possible and reducing the stress of divorce proceedings.
- Preparing a new Will and Power of Attorney for your new circumstances.
- Domestic violence (also called family violence), intervention order and violence restraining order applications and breaches come under both criminal law and family law.
- Defending assault, theft, fraud, property damage and traffic offences including drink driving.
- Court representation, including at the Ringwood Magistrates' Court, Melbourne Magistrates' Court, the County Court Victoria, the Supreme Court and the South Hedland Courthouse.
In addition to enjoying being a lawyer in the Ringwood and Port Hedland communities and a member of the Law Institute of Victoria (the LIV), I love photography as a hobby and spending precious time with my family.
Book an appointment with me today for a private conversation.