Toorak General Practice Lawyer with over 40 years’ practising law - Neill Ogge is the Principal Lawyer at Neill Ogge Lawyers in Toorak, Victoria. As a Toorak solicitor with a long and distinguished career in general practice, Neill has dealt with most types of legal issues – there’s not much he hasn’t seen over the years. Some of the things Neill can help you with include:
Conveyancing and Property Law
- Buying a home, unit, investment property or land.
- Selling a home, unit, investment property or land.
- Mortgagees and property finance.
- Commercial leases and disclosure statements.
- Divorce applications.
- Binding financial agreements, consent orders and Court orders.
- Child custody and parenting plans.
Wills & Estate Planning
- Making a Will and Power of Attorney
- Probate and Deceased Estates.
- Small business advice on buying or selling a business, contracts and agreements.
- Debt recovery, letters of demand and debt collection at VCAT, the Melbourne Magistrates Court or the County Court.
Book a free first consultation with Neill today.