The most popular appointment for Neill Ogge is Phone Call with Neill Ogge.
Book this legal appointment online with LawTap now.
About Neill Ogge
Toorak General Practice Lawyer with over 40 years’ practising law - Neill Ogge is the Principal Lawyer at Neill Ogge Lawyers in Toorak, Victoria. As a Toorak solicitor with a long and distinguished career in general practice, Neill has dealt with most types of legal issues – there’s not much he hasn’t seen over the years. Some of the things Neill can help you with include:
Conveyancing and Property Law
- Buying a home, unit, investment property or land.
- Selling a home, unit, investment property or land.
- Mortgagees and property finance.
- Commercial leases and disclosure statements.
- Divorce applications.
- Binding financial agreements, consent orders and Court orders.
- Child custody and parenting plans.
Wills & Estate Planning
- Making a Will and Power of Attorney
- Probate and Deceased Estates.
- Small business advice on buying or selling a business, contracts and agreements.
- Debt recovery, letters of demand and debt collection at VCAT, the Melbourne Magistrates Court or the County Court.