Melbourne General Practice Lawyer with over 22 years’ experience - Stephen Lucas is the Principal Lawyer of Kingston Lawyers. Stephen also attends his law firm’s Cheltenham office to meet clients at the most convenient location for them.
As a Melbourne solicitor, I provide legal advice and help individuals, families and business owners in the Melbourne CBD and also Cheltenham, Mentone, Beaumaris, Moorabbin and surrounding suburbs with:
- Buying and selling businesses and related commercial agreements.
- Buying and selling commercial property and commercial leases.
- Directors duties compliance advice.
- Resolving business and contract disputes and litigation.
- Divorce applications, de facto separation and representation in the Family Court.
- Property settlement and binding financial agreements.
- Child custody matters, parenting orders and consent orders.
- Making a Will (everyone should have a Will to look after their loved ones after you die).
- Making a Power of Attorney (clear directions for decisions while you’re alive).
- Defending police charges for criminal offences (such as assault, theft, drugs offences, intervention orders) in all Courts.
Stephen is active member of his local Melbourne and legal community and the Law Institute of Victoria (the LIV).
Stephen is the kind of lawyer who you will feel comfortable having a conversation with – he enjoys most sports. Stephen also reads case law and history for fun(!) and will use his brain for details to help you achieve the best possible outcome for your legal matter.
Book an appointment with Stephen today.