The LawTap Satisfaction Guarantee
In addition to your statutory rights, the LawTap Satisfaction Guarantee sets out how you, as a consumer, can receive a refund for products or services purchased from a legal professional via LawTap because you are dissatisfied with the service.
If you are dissatisfied with a product or service, please:
- Contact us at your earliest opportunity to submit a claim;
- Clearly set out why you are reasonably dissatisfied with supporting documentation or evidence;
- Clearly set out the steps that you have taken to reasonably resolve the dissatisfaction with the legal professional; and
- Be responsive to our requests for additional information and cooperation.
We will review your claim in a timely manner and as appropriate, provide a refund to you.
Because the following things are outside our control, the LawTap Satisfaction Guarantee excludes:
- Dissatisfaction caused by third-party delays or similar circumstances beyond our reasonable control;
- Dissatisfaction caused by the results or outcome of a service delivered, including, but not limited to, the decision of a court, tribunal or regulatory body; and
- Dissatisfaction caused by changes to your situation or state of mind.
Last updated on 1 July 2018.