Alan Blumberg is the Principal Lawyer at his law firm, Blumberg Family Lawyers, based in Lindfield and Wahroonga.
As a Family Lawyer, Alan provides legal advice and assists families going through a relationship breakdown with:
- Divorce and property settlement,
- Custody of children, child support, parenting plans and orders,
- Consent orders and binding financial agreements,
- Resolving family law disputes in all NSW Courts, including the Family Court and the Federal Circuit Court,
- Domestic violence and AVOs,
- Making a Will, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship to accommodate your individual circumstances,
- Family property transfers and conveyancing.
Alan understands that a visit to a lawyer can be a daunting experience and works hard to provide solutions that are achievable and in your best interests.
Book a free first consultation with Alan for a confidential discussion today.
The most popular appointment for Alan Blumberg is Meeting at Alan Blumberg's Office.
Book this free legal appointment online with LawTap now.