Bethan Frake is a Lawyer with BDF Law in Launceston, TAS 7250. Bethan Frake has 14 years experience and focuses on Bankruptcy & Debt, Business Law and Construction Law.
About Bethan Frake
Launceston Lawyer with over 10 years' experience - Bethan Frake is the Principal Lawyer at her Launceston law firm, BDF Law. As a local Launceston solicitor, I provide practical legal advice and help both individuals and businesses with:
1. Employment Law
- Employment contracts, unfair dismissal, redundancy and workplace discrimination.
2. Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Representation at al Tasmanian Courts, including the Magistrates Court, the Supreme Court and the Federal Court.
- Resolving building disputes, business disputes, contract disputes and legal debt enforcement and debt collection.
- Buying and selling your home, investment property, land or commercial building in Launceston and across Tasmania.
4. Wills & Estate Planning
- Making a Will and Power of Attorney.
- Probate and Guardianship applications.
- Executor duties and administering deceased estates.
- Contesting a Will and estate disputes.
Book your first consultation today.
The most popular appointment for Bethan Frake is Phone Call - 15 mins.
Book this legal appointment online with LawTap now.