North Sydney Lawyer with over 11 years' experience -
Bruno is the Principal Lawyer at his Dee Why law firm, GP Legal. Bruno provides legal advice and helps clients, both individuals and businesses in Sydney and throughout the Northern Beaches area with:
1. Property Law & Conveyancing
- Buying and selling property in NSW (including a home, unit, retirement home, commercial property, investment property and land).
- Property development, land divisions and dealing with local councils for approvals.
2. Traffic Law
- Successfully defending clients for traffic offences and driving offences such as drink driving.
3. Administrative Law (Local Government and dealing with Local Council and Councillor issues)
4. Wills, Estates and Mental Health Law
- Making a Will, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardian Appointment.
- Guardianship applications and representing clients at the the Mental Health Review Tribunal and the Guardianship Tribunal.
Book your free first phone consultation with Bruno today to discuss your legal matter.
The most popular appointment for Bruno Gelonesi is Phone Call - 15 mins.
Book this legal appointment online with LawTap now.