The most popular appointment for Christopher Adams is Online Consultation.Book this free legal appointment online with LawTap now.
About Christopher Adams
Wollongong General Practice Lawyer - Christopher Adams is Principal Lawyer at Christopher Adams & Associates Wollongong Lawyers. As a Wollongong lawyer, I provide legal advice and help local and NSW residents, family members, businesses and property investors with:
1. Property Law & Conveyancing
- Buy or sell a home, unit, investment property, land or commercial building in Wollongong and NSW.
- Commercial leases and retails leases.
- Subdivisions, off the plan contracts, auctions and dealing with the Wollongong City Council.
- Stamp duty and First Home Owners Grant matters.
2. Family Law
- Divorce applications, de facto relationship separation and divorce property settlement.
- Consent orders and child custody.
- Representation by local Wollongong family lawyers in the Family Court or Federal Circuit Court and resolving family disputes by negotiation.
3. Wills & Estates Law
- Making a Will and Power of Attorney.
- Probate applications, managing deceased estates and distributing to beneficiaries.
4. Business Law
- Business sale and purchase agreements and facilitating business deals in Wollongong.
- Starting a business, structuring your business (including registering a company, business names, shareholder agreements and partnerships), employment contracts and loan documents.
5. Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Business disputes, property disputes, payment disputes and debt recovery.
I’m an active member of the Wollongong business community and am lawyer member of the NSW Law Society.
Book an appointment with me for a free first consultation today.