Christopher Karamanolis is a Lawyer and Registered Migration Agent and Managing Director with First Legal & Migration Services servicing Melbourne, VIC 3000 and Doncaster East, VIC 3109. Christopher Karamanolis has 29 years experience and focuses on Immigration Law, Conveyancing and Wills, Estate Planning & Probate.
Melbourne Immigration Lawyer with over 25 years' experience between Australia and South Africa - Christopher Karamanolis is the Principal Lawyer and Registered Migration Agent (as appointed by the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority, MARA) at First Legal & Migration Services.
As a Melbourne immigration lawyer, he can assist you with all aspects of immigration law:
- Business and Investor Visas
- Work Visas
- Skilled Migration Visas.
- Working Holiday Visas.
- Student Visas.
- Parent and Child Visas.
- Partner Visas (de facto relationship & spouses).
- Protection and Refugee Visas.
- Australian Citizenship applications.
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) applications.
Other related Legal Services:
- Conveyancing – Property and business sales and purchases.
- Succession Planning – Making a Will and power of attorney.
The most popular appointment for Christopher Karamanolis is $190 - 1 Hour Meeting at Melbourne CBD Office.
Book this legal appointment online now for only $190.00.