Nagambie General Practice Lawyer and Wills & Estates Law Specialist accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria (the LIV) – Jacqui Brauman is the Principal Lawyer at TBA Law, with offices in Nagambie and Wallan. As a specialist wills & estates solicitor, I help Melbourne and rural Victorian residents, families and small business owners with:
Wills & Estates
- Estate planning with a simple Will or a Will with a Testamentary Trust, making a Power of Attorney and Advanced Healthcare Directive.
- Probate applications and administration of deceased estates.
- Advice for executors of a Will which is kept up to date because I am a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
- De facto separation and divorce.
- Property settlements, binding financial agreements and orders.
Conveyancing and Property Law
- Buying or selling a home, investment property, commercial building, farm or land across Victoria, including Kilmore and Whittlesea.
- Commercial leases and retail leases.
Small Business Legal Services
- New company registration, business contracts (including shareholders agreements and partnership agreements) and business sales and purchases.
- Negotiating to resolve business disputes.
I was raised in Wangaratta and am a Seymour local with my husband and our Blue Heeler. We also enjoy camping and fishing together in the Victorian high country. I’m also past President of Nagambie Lakes Tourism & Commerce Inc.
Book an appointment with Jacqui for peace of mind today.