Avoca Beach Lawyer with over 21 years' experience - Julia Slape is the Principal Lawyer at her law firm, Avoca Beach Law. As a local Avoca Beach lawyer, Julia provides practical legal advice and helps residents across the Central Coast region of New South Wales with:
1. Conveyancing & Property Law
- Buying and selling your property.
- Commercial leases and retail leases.
2. Wills & Estates
- Making a Will, Enduring Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship.
- Probate and managing deceased estates.
3. Small Business Law
- General business agreements, including partnership agreements, shareholders agreements and company registration.
4. Family Law
- Divorce papers, property settlement and parenting arrangements.
Book an appointment with Julia today.
The most popular appointment for Julia Slape is Phone Call with Julia Slape.
Book this free legal appointment online with LawTap now.