Gladstone Park General Practice Lawyer with over 15 years’ experience - Renee Ford is the Principal Lawyer of Ford Legal. As a Gladstone Park solicitor, I provide legal advice and help local residents, families and businesses in the Northern Melbourne suburbs, including Broadmeadows to Glenroy, Gladstone Park and Roxburgh Park with:
Property Law & Conveyancing
- Buying and selling a home, investment property, commercial building or land.
- Residential and commercial conveyancing.
- Commercial leases, retail leases, landlord and tenant negotiations.
Wills & Estates
- Drafting legal Wills and powers of attorney.
- Grant of probate applications and letters of administration.
- Managing deceased estates, including executor duties, transferring and selling deceased estate property and dealing with superannuation companies.
- Contesting a Will and family estate disputes in the Victorian Supreme Court.
Small Business Law
- Starting a business, registering a business name, company registration, buying and selling a business.
Amberly, 24 February 2020
Renee's associate was able to respond to my questions and also able to refer me to an appropriate accountant to take my next steps in starting up my business. I felt understood and supported.
Carol & Victor, 4 November 2017
Brilliant Lawyer. So sufficient
If you are not an existing client of Ford Legal, please confirm their fees for your specific matter after you book.
LawTap has independently verified Renee Ford and confirmed: