The most popular appointment for Robert Saunders is Phone Call with Robert Saunders.
Book this legal appointment online with LawTap now.
About Robert Saunders
Adelaide General Practice Lawyer with over 15 years’ experience - Robert Saunders is the Principal Lawyer at his Blackwood law firm, Robert Saunders & Associates. As an Adelaide general practice lawyer, I provide legal advice and help residents and small business owners in Adelaide and across SA with:
1. Wills & Estate Planning
- Making your Will and Power of Attorney (and updating them during your life).
- Testamentary trusts and inheritance trust Wills.
- Enduring Guardian and Medical Directives.
- Probate, Letters of Administration and deceased estates.
2. Business & Commercial Law
- A range of business contracts, including shareholders agreements, partnership agreements, joint venture agreements and loan agreements.
- Selling or buying a business for sale in Adelaide.
- Franchising and franchise agreements for franchisors and franchisees.
- Commercial leases.
3. Employment Law
- Employment contracts and contractor agreements.
- Unfair dismissal claims and Fair Work Act legal advice.
4. Dispute Resolution
- Debt Recovery
- Contesting a Will, estate disputes and inheritance claims.
Book an appointment with me for a free first phone consultation today.