Adelaide General Practice Lawyer with over 15 years’ experience - Robert Saunders is the Principal Lawyer at his Blackwood law firm, Robert Saunders & Associates. As an Adelaide general practice lawyer, I provide legal advice and help residents and small business owners in Adelaide and across SA with:
1. Wills & Estate Planning
- Making your Will and Power of Attorney (and updating them during your life).
- Testamentary trusts and inheritance trust Wills.
- Enduring Guardian and Medical Directives.
- Probate, Letters of Administration and deceased estates.
2. Business & Commercial Law
- A range of business contracts, including shareholders agreements, partnership agreements, joint venture agreements and loan agreements.
- Selling or buying a business for sale in Adelaide.
- Franchising and franchise agreements for franchisors and franchisees.
- Commercial leases.
3. Employment Law
- Employment contracts and contractor agreements.
- Unfair dismissal claims and Fair Work Act legal advice.
4. Dispute Resolution
- Debt Recovery
- Contesting a Will, estate disputes and inheritance claims.
Book an appointment with me for a free first phone consultation today.
This Lawyer has no LawTap reviews. Book an appointment with Robert Saunders today and submit a verified client review.
If you are not an existing client of Robert Saunders & Associates, please confirm their fees for your specific matter after you book.
LawTap has independently verified Robert Saunders and confirmed: