Whether you’re looking at franchising your business (the franchisor) or buying a franchise for sale (the franchisee), franchising lawyers can ensure that you make informed business decisions to protect your financial future.
LawTap franchising lawyers can help you:
- Comply with all of the requirements of the Franchising Code of Conduct and grow a compliant and successful business from the beginning.
- Create franchise agreements and franchise disclosure documents (including master franchise and licensing arrangements) that are tailored to how your business works and compliant with Franchising Code.
- Review, negotiate and understand your franchisor and franchisee rights and responsibilities under franchise agreements and franchise disclosure documents, including restraints, social media, territory, liability, assignment, renewal and termination clauses. Avoid making a mistake and don't sign anything until you receive legal advice from a franchising lawyer.
- Manage the purchase and sale of a franchise and commercial and retail leases.
- Resolve franchise disputes by the most suitable strategic option for you, including negotiation, mediation and if necessary, litigation in court.
A LawTap franchising lawyer will work efficiently and effectively so that you can focus on keeping your customers happy and running a profitable business.
Use LawTap to find and instantly book an appointment with the best franchising lawyer near you today from Sydney to Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and the Gold Coast.