Lismore lawyers on LawTap are qualified and experienced New South Wales solicitors in Lismore who can help you with a variety of personal, family and business legal matters. For example:
- Are you dealing with separation, divorce, custody of children issues, property settlement or binding financial agreements? Lismore family lawyers can help guide you through the family law process to reduce your stress and help you achieve the best solution, including family disputes in the Family Court if needed.
- Do you want to buy a house near the Lismore Base Hospital, sell a property near the Southern Cross University Campus or develop Lismore real estate? LawTap Lismore property lawyers will make your conveyancing, property settlement and obtaining approvals from the Lismore City Council for property development applications as smooth as a walk through the Lismore Rainforest Botanic Gardens.
- Do you want a good obituary in the Northern Star? LawTap Lismore wills and estates lawyers can help make a Will that is valid and clearly sets out your wishes to take care of your loves ones after you die and avoid expensive will disputes.
- If you or a family member have been charged by the NSW police for criminal offences such as assault, drug possession, cultivating cannabis, theft or weapons offences, LawTap Lismore criminal lawyers can help you by reviewing the evidence and representing you at the Lismore Local Court (the Lismore Court House) to achieve the best possible outcome. They can also attend the Lismore Police Station.
- LawTap Lismore business lawyers are local small business owners themselves who understand your commercial needs and will go above and beyond to ensure your success whether you are starting a new company from small beginnings at the Lismore car boot market, looking to buy a business in Lismore or sell your established business. Don’t do a deal or sign a business contract without getting legal advice from a Lismore business lawyer first.
Find the best lawyer in Lismore and across New South Wales and instantly book a confidential appointment with a great lawyer near you on LawTap today.