Ipswich Lawyer - Amy Little is a Lawyer at Ipswich law firm, M.A. Kent & Associates. As a local Ipswich general practice lawyer, Amy provides tailored legal advice and helps Ipswich and Queensland residents and family members with:
1. Family Law
- Divorce, parenting, property settlement, binding financial agreements (BFAs).
2. Wills and Estates
- Making a Will and Enduring Power of Attorney.
- Handling probate and deceased estates.
3. Criminal Law
- Defending criminal offences and traffic offences (including assault, stealing, drugs offences and drink driving) in all Queensland courts.
4. Conveyancing & Property Law
- Commercial leases and retail leases
- Buying and selling a home, unit, investment property or land.
- Property development and subdivisions.
- Stamp duty and First Home Owners Grant help.
Book online with Amy today.
This Lawyer has no LawTap reviews. Book an appointment with Amy Little today and submit a verified client review.
Book online with Amy Little to request a fixed cost legal service.
If you are not an existing client of M.A. Kent & Associates, please confirm their fees for your specific matter after you book.
LawTap has independently verified Amy Little and confirmed: