Sionea Breust is a Lawyer and Principal Solicitor with SCB Legal servicing Penrith, NSW 2750, Liverpool, NSW 2170 and Blacktown, NSW 2148. Sionea Breust has 6 years experience and focuses on Criminal Law, Family Law and Traffic Law.
Penrith Lawyer - Sionea Breust is the Principal Lawyer at her Penrith law firm, SCB Legal. As a Penrith and Western Sydney general practice lawyer, we provide legal advice and help Penrith and Sydney residents with:
1. Criminal Law & Traffic Law
- Criminal offences, including AVOs, assault, sexual assault, theft, robbery, drugs offences, manslaughter, murder and mental health issues.
- Traffic offences, including habitual offender declaration, drink driving and serious speeding offences.
2. Family Law
- Divorce papers, property and financial settlement agreements and consent orders.
- Parenting and property disputes.
- Child Protections matters.
3. Wills and Deceased Estates
- Making a Will, power of attorney and appointing an enduring guardian.
- Disputing a Will.
- Buying or selling a home or investment property in NSW.
- Debt recovery and legal debt collection.
- Breach of Contract.
We represent clients at all NSW Courts and Tribunals, including NCAT, the Sydney Downing Centre Local and District Court, the Penrith Local and District Court, all other District Courts, all Supreme Courts, all Family Court of Australia and the Federal Circuit Court of Australia.
In 2018, of 9500 nominations, SCB Legal was named a finalist in the Local Business Awards for the Penrith District.
Ms Breust was also a Finalist Outstanding Business Person in 2018.
Read Sionea's verified client reviews as one of the best Penrith lawyers and book your first consultation today.
The most popular appointment for Sionea Breust is Phone Call with SCB Legal.
Book this legal appointment online with LawTap now.