Sionea Breust is a Lawyer and Principal Solicitor with SCB Legal servicing Penrith, NSW 2750, Liverpool, NSW 2170 and Blacktown, NSW 2148. Sionea Breust has 5 years experience and focuses on Family Law, Criminal Law and Traffic Law.
The most popular appointment for Sionea Breust is Phone Call with Sionea Breust (Free First Consultation).
Book this legal appointment online with LawTap now.
About Sionea Breust
Penrith Lawyer - Sionea Breust is the Principal Lawyer at her Penrith law firm, SCB Legal. As a Penrith and West Sydney general practice lawyer, we provide legal advice and help Penrith and Sydney residents with:
1. Criminal Law & Traffic Law
- Criminal offences, including AVOs, assault, sexual assault, theft, robbery, drugs offences, manslaughter, murder and mental health issues.
- Traffic offences, including habitual offender declaration, drink driving and serious speeding offences.
2. Family Law
- Divorce papers, property and financial settlement agreements and consent orders.
- Child support, parenting orders, property and child custody and care.
3. Wills and Deceased Estates
- Making a Will, power of attorney and appointing an enduring guardian.
- Buying or selling a home or investment property in NSW.
5. Personal Injury & Litigation
- Personal injury compensation claims (including car accidents and medical negligence).
- Debt recovery and legal debt collection.
We represent clients at all NSW courts and tribunals, including NCAT, the Sdney Downing Centre Local Court, the Penrith Local Court, the District Court, the Supreme Court, the Family Court and the Federal Circuit Court.
In 2018, of 9500 nominations, SCB Legal was named a finalist in the Local Business Awards for the Penrith District.
Ms Breust was also a Finalist Outstanding Business Person in 2018.
Read Sionea's verified client reviews as one of the best Penrith lawyers and book your free first consultation today.