Sionea Breust is a Lawyer and Principal Solicitor with SCB Legal servicing Penrith, NSW 2750, Liverpool, NSW 2170 and Blacktown, NSW 2148. Sionea Breust has 6 years experience and focuses on Criminal Law, Family Law and Traffic Law.
Penrith Lawyer - Sionea Breust is the Principal Lawyer at her Penrith law firm, SCB Legal. As a Penrith and Western Sydney general practice lawyer, we provide legal advice and help Penrith and Sydney residents with:
1. Criminal Law & Traffic Law
- Criminal offences, including AVOs, assault, sexual assault, theft, robbery, drugs offences, manslaughter, murder and mental health issues.
- Traffic offences, including habitual offender declaration, drink driving and serious speeding offences.
2. Family Law
- Divorce papers, property and financial settlement agreements and consent orders.
- Parenting and property disputes.
- Child Protections matters.
3. Wills and Deceased Estates
- Making a Will, power of attorney and appointing an enduring guardian.
- Disputing a Will.
- Buying or selling a home or investment property in NSW.
- Debt recovery and legal debt collection.
- Breach of Contract.
We represent clients at all NSW Courts and Tribunals, including NCAT, the Sydney Downing Centre Local and District Court, the Penrith Local and District Court, all other District Courts, all Supreme Courts, all Family Court of Australia and the Federal Circuit Court of Australia.
In 2018, of 9500 nominations, SCB Legal was named a finalist in the Local Business Awards for the Penrith District.
Ms Breust was also a Finalist Outstanding Business Person in 2018.
Read Sionea's verified client reviews as one of the best Penrith lawyers and book your first consultation today.
Sue, 2 July 2020
The appointment was professional & all matters were accomplished. Felt comfortable with Sionea
Erica, 30 May 2020
Sionea had answered all my questions and doubts with kindness and expertise in all the topics. She was great! Highly recommended!
Hayley, 21 May 2020
Nicole, 10 December 2019
Ben, 4 September 2019
Very helpful information and helpful advice.
Michael, 7 May 2019
Sionea gave some good constructive advice.
Simone, 6 September 2017
Helpful good and understanding legal advice
Bethan, 1 February 2017
Very helpful, professional, easy to talk to.
Book online with Sionea Breust to request a fixed cost legal service.
If you are not an existing client of SCB Legal, please confirm their fees for your specific matter after you book.
LawTap has independently verified Sionea Breust and confirmed: