William Mulholland is a Lawyer and Principal with william mulholland + co lawyers in Melbourne, VIC 3000. William Mulholland has 17 years experience and focuses on Business Law, Banking & Finance and Intellectual Property Law.
The most popular appointment for William Mulholland is Phone Call with William Mulholland.
Book this legal appointment online with LawTap now.
About William Mulholland
Melbourne Commercial and IP Lawyer with over 15 years' experience - William Mulholland is the Principal Lawyer of his own law firm, william mulholland + co lawyers. As a Melbourne commercial and IP solicitor running a "NewLaw" practice (using cloud technology and a range of billing options), we offer 'fit-for-purpose' legal services to individuals, enterprise, large corporates and charitable organisations.
Our key legal areas include:
• Intellectual Property – copyright, trade marks, confidential information and the ever growing world of Privacy.
• Commercial business legal advice – all transactional work including business contracts, and terms and conditions that are compliant with the ACL (Australian Consumer Law) and PPSA (Personal Property Security Act).
• Commercial Litigation – from VCAT to the Melbourne Magistrates' Court, the County Court all the way up to the Supreme Court including defamation, breaches of privacy and other civil actions.
• Business structuring advice – including shareholders agreements and advice on choice of appropriate entities such as a partnership, joint venture or company.
• Employment advice – including independent contractor agreements and assistance with employment contracts and disputes.
Before becoming a lawyer, I had a diverse professional career from performing arts to politics, which helps me keep the law in perspective.
I am driven by outcome not process. I look forward to helping you resolve your legal issue or problem and deliver a solution that you can be satisfied with and feel you receive value for money.
Read William's verified client reviews as one of the best Melbourne lawyers and book your free first consultation with confidence today.