Port Macquarie lawyers on LawTap are highly qualified NSW solicitors who help members of the Port Macquarie community with personal and business law matters, such as:
- If you’re setting up a new business, running a business or looking to buy or sell a business in Port Macquarie, LawTap Port Macquarie business lawyers are business owners themselves who personally understand your pain points and can help you with initial company registration, legal advice on all business contracts and agreements, commercial leases, how to maximise your legal benefits and comply with commercial law.
- Do you want to buy a house near the Tacking Point Lighthouse, sell a property near the Hastings River or develop Port Macquarie real estate? LawTap Port Macquarie property lawyers can help you by managing your property conveyancing, reviewing and negotiating any property contracts, including retirement village contracts and obtaining property development application approvals from the Port Macquarie-Hastings Council.
- Would you like a touching tribute in the Port Macquarie News? LawTap Port Macquarie wills, estate planning and probate lawyers can help you tax effectively structure what you have and make a legal Will that maximises what you leave behind to adequately provide for your family and prevent unnecessary estate disputes.
- Are family law issues making your life feel more hectic than feeding time at the Billabong Zoo? Would you rather the drama stay on the stage at the Glasshouse Port Macquarie? LawTap Port Macquarie family lawyers can help you move forward with your family law matter to come to a practical family law solution whether you’re dealing with divorce, separation from a de facto partner, consent orders or custody of children.
- Have you (or a family member) been charged with a criminal offence? Whether you’ve been charged with drink driving, theft, assault or drug offences, take your criminal defence seriously by having a Port Macquarie criminal lawyer defend your rights at Port Macquarie Police Station and if you go to court at the Port Macquarie Local Court (the Port Macquarie Court House).
You can find a lawyer in Port Macquarie and across New South Wales and book a confidential appointment with the best lawyer for you on LawTap today.